ULTIMATE IN EAR COMFORT
Ear plugs. Such a straight forward product, right? Who would have thought that such a simple molded piece of polyurethane foam could be so vital for protecting ones hearing to improving quality of life...
ULTIMATE IN EAR COMFORT
Ear plugs. Such a straight forward product, right? Who would have thought that such a simple molded piece of polyurethane foam could be so vital for protecting ones hearing to improving quality of life with impactful noise reducing characteristics for sleeping, studying and traveling to name just a few of the doctor recommended uses.
Did you know that the first foam ear plugs were “barrel and blunt” shaped and made of polyvinyl chloride. While these ear plugs achieved noise reduction ratings as high as 29 decibels, the dense foam could be challenging to roll for proper insertion as well as fit and the coarse surface of the ear plugs could feel rather abrasive against the thin inner lining of the ear canal. Foam ear plugs took a quantum leap forward with the advent of polyurethane ear plugs as this material offer a significantly enhanced user experience with low pressure foam that was easy to roll, tapered tip designs that more were more comfortable, provided high protection levels, silky smooth surfaces and certified noise reduction ratings as high as 33 decibels.
With the HEAROS Ultimate Softness Series Foam Ear Plugs, you can experience the highest levels of protection, comfort, fit and ease of insertion of any foam ear plug available. Upon touching the extraordinary softness of these foam ear plugs you will immediately recognize the premium nature of the product. Thanks to HEAROS proprietary foam formulation these ear plugs roll down and “slowly recover” giving you plenty of time to properly position them in your ears.
So whether your using the HEAROS Ultimate Softness Series Foam Ear Plugs for noise reduction or hearing protection, you now can have complete confidence that you’re using the best ear plugs for your ears.
HEAROS Ultimate Softness Series Foam Ear Plugs are proudly Made in the USA of a proprietary formulation of polyurethane foam. The ear plugs have been tested and certified to provided a Noise Reduction Rating of 32 decibels. HEAROS foam ear plugs are to be used for all noise reduction and hearing protection purposes.
Since 1992, the HEAROS Ultimate Softness Series has been a trusted protector in hearing protection and noise reduction. HEAROS sold more than 400 million pairs of ear plugs since its introduction as has been enjoyed by users of all ages for a variety of needs.
How HEAROS Ultimate Softness Series Can Protect You ?
- Protect your hearing in loud environments at work and home
- Block snoring noise so you fall asleep and stay asleep
- Protect your hearing at concerts and jam sessions
- Block annoying noises while traveling
- Protect your hearing when shooting guns
- Block noise so you can focus and study
- Silky smooth, super soft proprietary formulation of polyurethane foam for an ultra premium user experience
- Popular tapered shape with flat back
- Beige color for inconspicuous wear
- Easy to insert and use
- Comfortable roll down slow recovery foam gives user time to properly insert ear plugs and achieve the best, most comfortable fit every time
- Certified hearing protection – Noise Reduction Rating 32 decibels
- Disposable and recommended to be discarded as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on the ear plugs.
- Perfect for all of your hearing protection needs such as concerts, loud events, gun shooting
FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
Your product will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
All International (Non-US) orders incur a $25 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping for $12.99 and 1 Day Priority Shipping for $21.99 no matter how many items you order.
We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.