ADVANCED IN EAR PROTECTION
When you require the absolute highest degree of hearing protection or noise reduction, there’s no need to look any further than the HEAROS Advanced Protection Series. This special little ear plug was introduced by HEAROS in 1998 and, for nearly 20 years, has been a national super seller on and off line. Tens of millions of Advanced Protection Series ear plugs have been sold.
So you might ask, what’s so special about the HEAROS Advanced Protection Series? We’re glad you asked. The proprietary foam formulation is distinct and unique. The formulation offers a silky smooth surface or “skin” of the ear plug as well as a slow recovery foam. These two attributes are important because the lining of your ear canal is sensitive and in order for a plug to be worn for hours at a time (sleeping, studying, travel, worker safety), you want to be able to wear an ear plug that doesn’t irritate your ears and you will want to wear ear plugs without experiencing pressure inside your ear…ear pain is no fun, right? When following the instructions, you’ll "roll down” the ear plug to prepare it to insert in your ear. When you do, you’ll quickly recognize how compliant and easy it is to roll into a thin tight cylinder…this helps to ensure for the best positioning and fit in your ears. The product’s design is tapered instead of blunt and barrel shaped like others.
Finally, and probably most important, the HEAROS Advanced Protection Series provides a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 32 decibels. There is no higher NRR rating of any ear plug on the market. So what does that mean to you? In simplistic terms, like the Sun ProtectionFactor of sun tan lotions, where the higher the number, the better the protection, the Noise Reduction Rating provides an indicator of the level of protection one can reasonably expect to derive when wearing the product properly. Plainly stated, the higher the NRR, the higher the protection.
So whether your using the HEAROS Advanced Protection Series Foam Ear Plugs for noise reduction or hearing protection, you can have trust and confidence that you’re using the highest protecting ear plugs available.
HEAROS Advanced Protection Series Foam Ear Plugs are proudly Made of a proprietary formulation of polyurethane foam. The ear plugs have been tested and certified to provide the highest Noise Reduction Rating of 32 decibels. HEAROS foam ear plugs can be used for all noise reduction and hearing protection purposes.
How HEAROS Advanced Softness Series Can Protect You
- Protect your hearing in loud environments at work and home
- Block snoring noise so you fall asleep and stay asleep
- Protect your hearing at concerts and jam sessions
- Block annoying noises while traveling
- Protect your hearing when shooting guns
- Block noise so you can focus and study
- Silky smooth, super soft proprietary formulation of polyurethane foam for an ultra premium user experience
- Popular bell shape
- Easy to insert and use
- Comfortable roll down slow recovery foam gives user time to properly insert ear plugs and achieve the best, most comfortable fit every time
- Certified hearing protection – Noise Reduction Rating 32 decibels
- Disposable and recommended to be discarded as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on the ear plugs.
- Perfect for all of your hearing protection needs such as concerts, loud events, gun shooting