1. Use of Site
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of DAP World. DAP World neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DAP World.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
5. Downloading Files
DAP World cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of DAP World and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
7. Sweepstakes and Contest
From time to time the Site may offer you the ability to enter sweepstakes and contests. These promotions are governed by an additional set of Official Rules.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
DAP WORLD MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. DAP WORLD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. DAP WORLD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. DAP WORLD DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
9. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DAP World, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
11. Use of Video Uploads, Bulletin Board, Chat Room, and Other Communication Forums
If this Site contains video uploads, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
2. Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
4. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
5. Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
6. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
7. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
8. Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You acknowledge that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by DAP World, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by DAP World. DAP World reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings. DAP World reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice.
13. User Conduct
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
14. User Supplied Information
DAP World does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission” or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give DAP World the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
15. Password Security
If you register to become a member of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
16. General Provisions
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. DAP World therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. DAP World does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
17. DMCA Copyright Notice / Claims of Copyright Infringement
DAP World is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, such as DMCA and other applicable laws, and requires all of its users to comply with these laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by DAP World that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
If you believe your copyright material is being used on this website without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
DMCA Notice of Infringement
DAP World, Inc.
27068 La Paz Road, #648
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Your notice of alleged copyright infringement should include:
1. Please describe how your copyrighted work or other intellectual property has been infringed;
2. Please describe where the infringing material is located on the site
3. Your contact information where we can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party can contact you;
4. Please state that you believe that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is correct and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed; and
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
If you are sending this notice via email, please make sure to notify us clearly, such as labeling your email message with the subject “DMCA Notice of Infringement.” If you are sending us Fax notice, please clearly write down “DMCA Notice of Infringement” on your cover sheet. We are committed not to infringe anyone else’s copyright materials. But if you haven’t heard back from us for over a week, your may have failed to deliver the notice to us. Please contact us again.
You may file a counter-notification that contains the following details if your material has been taken down with the following details.
1. The proof of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
3. Your contact information; and
4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which DAP World may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice.
Please be advised that under the DMCA anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to DAP World the alleged infringer and/or the affected copyright owner for any damages incurred in connection with the removal, blocking and/or replacement of allegedly infringing material